Sunday, March 2, 2008

9 Months Old!

So I turned 9 months old Friday! (If it wasn't a leap year, would I only be 8 months old still?) The week has been pretty good. It started with meeting Zayde for dinner on Monday. He was up in our area teaching a class for a couple days so we met for dinner. He fed me some sweet potatoes, you know I love those!



The weather has been shaping up for us around here, so this week has been fun at school. We go outside to the playground! Our class has a special playground, complete with a sun shade. We have rocking horses and outdoor toys and all kinds of fun stuff out there.

I had my 9-month check up with my doctor Thursday. I'm up to 19 lbs 1 oz, 27-3/4" long, and my head is 18" around. Here are my charts:



That puts me in the 56th percentile for height and weight, and 91st percentile for my head. My doctor is super happy with everything, said I'm right on target for a healthy girl! And guess what? He said I can move on to try all kinds of new foods. So this week Mommy bought my some yogurt, I heard it's good stuff!

So to enjoy the great weather, we all headed to the San Francisco Zoo. It was me, Mommy, and Daddy, Beepers, Uncle Stephane, Marie, and Olivier, Aunty Ginny, Uncle Jason, Abby, and Logan, and Aunty Kathrin, Kristopher, and Ella. We had a blast! We saw all kinds of animals. The zoo just opened a new exhibit, the Grizzly Gulch. It was crazy, you stand on one side of the glass and the grizzly bear is right on the other side. Then we had some lunch, and rode the train. Afterwards we went over to Marie & Olivier's house and played all evening. It was a perfect day!

Here's the picture of us, the stroller brigade at the zoo:



Today we have just been taking it easy. We slept in, and then played all morning. Daddy and I took a nap after lunch. We went out to run a few errands, and then met Kristopher & Ella (and Aunty Kathrin & Uncle Jim) for dinner. It was a great weekend!

No comments: