Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Day In My Shoes (Or Socks)

First of all, great news! Aunt Lori & Uncle Chris welcomed Baby Sarah Elizabeth into the world on Thursday! Can you believe it, her birthday is Uncle Chris's birthday! She was born at 10:47 am, weighed 7 lbs 10 oz, and measured 18 3/4 inches long. So exciting! I can't wait to meet her! Here are a few pictures:




































We had a good weekend! Friday night we went to Abby & Logan's house for dinner. After dinner, us kids hung out with our daddys at home while the mommys went out to see a movie. Then Saturday our friends all came over so we could go to the park and have a memorial picnic for Sophie. It was really nice, and it helped to have our friends there. Then everyone came back to the house and played for the evening. Sunday we ended up going to the doctor, I had a fever and wasn't feeling too hot. The doctor said I have an ear infection, and gave me some medicine. We just went back home and took it easy. Monday I still wasn't feeling too well, so I stayed home with Mommy in the morning, then Daddy came home and stayed with me in the afternoon. It was fun to play hookey for a day! Today I'm definitely feeling better, I went back to school and had a great day!


So I thought it would be fun to share some videos, so you can see what a day in my life is like! The first video is me before I woke up...




The next video is right after I woke up...




Then it's time for breakfast, a little playing, and then it's off to school!

This one is of me playing with my favorite toy at school...



This is me climbing all over our room...



This is me & my teacher Miss Renu reading books...





Here is some video of me with my friends...




Then at the end of the day...

Mommy comes to pick me up! Then we go home, play with some toys, eat some dinner, read some books, and then it's time for bed. Then we start it all over the next morning!

No comments: