Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!





We are settled back in from our trip this weekend! We went to Mendocino with Marie & Olivier, and Beepers and Uncle Stephane. We went out Friday afternoon and had a nice drive. We went to the grocery store and found everyone there! We all went back to the cottage and moved in! We just hung out for the evening and went to bed. Saturday we had breakfast and went to the Mendocino Botanical Gardens. It was gorgeous! We walked all the way in, to the ocean. Then we went back to the cottage for naps and then dinner.


During the night, someone came to the cottage to visit! It was the Easter bunny! He brought me an Easter basket! (I heard Grandma and Mommy told the Easter bunny my favorite things...)


See those ears on my ducky basket? Well everyone tried them on, but Olivier liked them the most!



Marie found all the eggs the Easter bunny hid around the cottage. She brought me a couple! After all that fun, I was ready for a nap. Then we went to Mendocino and found the only toy store open on Easter. (We found two more toy stores, both closed. No fun!) We went to lunch at a brewery, here's a picture of me and Bunny Olivier:


After lunch we walked and found some ice cream, then went back to the cottage to pack up. We headed back, I slept most of the drive. Now we're back home, and the week is under way!


1 comment:

shamrockgrl74 said...

Those ears looked great on everyone! :) Mendecino looked beautiful. What a perfect weekend to go.