Monday, March 31, 2008

Another fun weekend with my buddies!

Another chill weekend, just hanging with my buddies. We went to Logan and Abby's on Friday, then we went to visit Kristopher and Ella on their camping trip in Petaluma on Saturday.



Here I am with Loggie. We read a bunch of these little tiny books and played with all of their toys.

Logan and Abbie sure have some cool toys! This crazy stuffed animal sings along with the TV!


Here we are in Petaluma! They had a cool swing right next to the camp fire. My folks tell me that someday, when I can eat s'mores, I'll enjoy camping even more.


I can't remember: was Kris giving me a kiss or telling me a secret? You be the judge.
Sunday we took it easy, I took a nice nap with Daddy, then we went out and did some errands. It was nice to just hang out with Mommy and Daddy and play!
Did I tell you? I got another tooth, #3! It's on the top, it started coming in a couple weeks ago. Not too bad!

No comments: