Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss the Blarney Stone (Or Me!)

Hope everyone had a great St Patty's day! Did you enjoy some corned beef and cabbage? Or maybe some green drinks? Mommy & Daddy thought about putting some green food coloring in my milk, so did my teachers! But they didn't...maybe next year I'll get to try green drinks!


Friday night Abby & Logan came over for dinner, another fun night as always! Then Saturday I stayed home with Mommy, Beepers, Marie, Kristopher, & Ella while Daddy went to a basketball game with Aunt Kathrin & Uncle Jim. We had a ton of fun! Beepers painted everyone's faces...



Then we just played a bunch, and ate dinner. It was so much fun!
After I went to bed, apparently everyone laid down to watch movies...
Sunday we had a family day, here are a couple great pictures!

3 comments:

shamrockgrl74 said...

I love the St Patty's Day head band.

Linda said...

Hi Precious Granddaughter, Amelia, I would love to kiss you, not the stone:) as soon as we see you again, lots of grandma hugs and kisses. You look adorable in the St Patty headband, a fun $1 Target item from Grandma and your smile makes my day. I also love your riding duckie from Great-Auntie Nancy and Great-Uncle Barry! Your mommy says you love riding on it and it's so very cute. Daddy has put great videos on your blog for us all to watch you growing, makes you seem not so far away. I love you so and miss you very much. It won't be long and we'll see you, Mommy, and Daddy. All my love, Grandma.

Miss S said...

look at all those big grins!! I love it!