Thursday, July 26, 2007

New Experiences...

Our family has had a super busy week! Monday night we drove to LA to go to say goodbye to my Great Grandma. It was really nice to meet all of her friends, and more of my family. Dad took a picture of me with Zayde while I was down there:






We drove back Tuesday and I was exhausted! I slept all night long...


Wednesday Dad's firm had another event! They are party animals!! They took us all to see the Giants play the Atlanta Braves. We hung out in a suite, which Mom says is the only way to go to a baseball game. The Giants gave me this cool certificate for my first baseball game:








It was cold! Dad kept me nice and warm. Well, he says I kept him nice and warm, but whoever did the warming did a good job! Check us out:


















Here was our view of the field...








Dad said this guy Barry Bonds was too tired to play...apparently he is some sort of wuss or something? But we had a great time at the game!

Today I had an appointment at the doctor, another check up. I am up to 12 lb 6 oz, and 23 3/4 inches! The doctor said that is great! He said I am in the 94th percentile for length and head measurements, and 89th percentile for weight. He was also really impressed with how I like to sleep so much at night! They gave Mom & Dad these cool charts that show my measurements:









































I had a new experience, not one that I liked! I got shots:( It hurt a lot! (Mom says it hurt her almost as much!) I cried while the lady was giving me the shots, but when Dad picked me up and hugged me I felt much better:) They said I should come back in two more months for another check up.
Tonight I am trying something else new, flying on a plane! We are headed to Florida to visit my family and to meet more family and friends! I can't wait!

1 comment:

scaron said...

Too funny,

Ameila is already longer than Mckenzie!!! She's only in the 20% for her age!!!

So glad to see how much fun you're having with her. Bring her by to see our family sometime! We'd love to meet her.