Tuesday, July 3, 2007

5 Weeks Old!

So I'm 5 weeks old today! Cool! Our family has been up to a lot. Saturday we went to my friend Abby's second birthday party. It was a lot of fun! I even wore a dress for the first time! Here are a few pics from the party:


I think I've figured out how to smile! Dad and Mom are super excited. Check me out:



I keep trying to suck my thumb, or knuckles, but I just can't get the hang of it! I'm also enjoying hanging out on my play mat lots more. There are these cool things that make noise that hang above me! It's lots of fun! Every time I'm down there my dog Sophie wants to play! She likes to give me kisses:)




Mom and I have been taking walks when we can. Then when Dad comes home we go for walks as a family, it's great!

We have a busy month planned, so I'll keep posting!




No comments: