Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm a social butterfly...

We've had a good week! Mom & I have been hanging out, taking walks during the day. Then Dad comes home and we play and have a great time! Friday night we went out to dinner and walked around Pleasant Hill. Dad tried to talk Mom into taking me to a movie, but I said I didn't want to see Transformers!
Saturday Dad had his firm's annual golf tournament and then there was a party afterwards at this really cool house! They had a pool and Dad went swimming. The kids in the pool tried to splash me, so Mom and I hung out in the shade. I met about a million people! Everyone wanted to hold me, and it was really cool! I had a great time!

I have really been trying to suck my thumb, it would be so convenient! Check out the video at the bottom of the page! Here are a couple pics:
















I moved into some new digs! It's a cool crib, and better yet, it has this awesome spinny thing overhead! I really like watching it! It's a pretty cool place to sleep, plus either Mom or Dad comes when I call them. So I don't mind!




Sophie likes my Boppy...

















Cute picture of me, so my parents say...













Just a cute smile, to brighten your week:)

No comments: