Monday, July 23, 2007

More Visitors & My Great Grandma

This past Thursday I met two new people--my Aunty Illy and Uncle Beav! They were in town and stopped in for a visit. We went to San Francisco and everyone (except me!) ate dim sum in Chinatown. Then we drove around and saw some of the sights. Here are a couple pics of me with my visitors:)















Then Friday another person came to town to meet me! It was my Great Auntie Chrissie! She brought me a really pretty gift, a bracelet with my name on it! I love it! We all went out to dinner and then hung out for the rest of the evening. Here are a couple pics:















Saturday all my company left, and Dad, Mom, & I went to a BBQ at a friend's house. (Dad plays poker with him.) There was no poker going on, but Dad said he got to eat some yummy food and I got to spend some time outside. I've recently decided I really really like being outside, even if it's just to sit and watch a tree blowing!
We also had a sad thing happen to our family, we lost my Great Grandma Lee. She has been very sick, but, thank goodness, I got to meet her shortly after I was born. Dad & Mom have been telling me about her, about how great a woman she was, how wonderful a life she lived, and how they hope I get some of her traits. Everyone is very sad to have lost her, but Mom & Dad said she is in a special beautiful place now. Here are a few pictures of Dad & Great Grandma:





Dad and Great Grandma when he was a baby


Dad, Great Grandma, and my cousin Heather

Great Grandma and Dad at Dad's high school graduation

We will miss you Great Grandma, we love you:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi sweet baby girl, Amelia! You are more darling every day if that's possible. Such a fun and busy time you're having! I'm so happy you got to meet your Great Auntie Chrissie already. We are so sorry you and your family lost Lee. She was such a sweet lady, so kind to Grandpa and I each time we saw her, a true lady. We can't wait to see you in a few days in Florida. Lots of love, Grandma.