Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fireworks & Parties...

I celebrated my first Independence Day this week! It was a great day, Dad was home from work and the three of us hung out all day! I didn't see too many fireworks, but I got to hang out with my friends Abby, Logan, Ginny, and Jason. We hung out at the Berkeley Marina and enjoyed the great weather!




















On Friday I went to my first poker game. Dad didn't win, but he had a good time. He taught me how to bluff, and I've been testing it on Mom & Dad ever since!

Saturday I went to my friend Ella's second birthday party. They had tacos, margaritas, and a WATERSLIDE! (None of which I was able to use, but Dad enjoyed them all!) Aunt Kathrin was showing us how to use the slide! Birthday parties are totally fun, I can't wait to enjoy one of my own!







































Sunday my friends Marie and Olivier came over for a visit. We watched "Finding Nemo" and took naps:) Beepers (Aunt Kristin), Uncle Stephane, Dad, and Mom played Wii. (Dad wasn't playing so well, according to everyone else!)

I'll be 6 weeks old Tuesday, can you believe it? I've been smiling more and more, which makes Mom & Dad smile more and more! I'm also liking my cool play mat! There are fun things to hit and a mirror to look into.





I love sleeping! (Mom says I shouldn't jinx it, but oh well!) I only like to wake up once a night, and I like sleeping in in the morning. But the best place to sleep of all, is on Dad's chest. He's so cuddley...












No comments: