Monday, September 29, 2008

Me and Sarah


So we flew down to see Sarah (and Uncle Chris and Aunt Lori) this weekend - just a quick trip. Sarah is so much bigger than the last time I saw her - she's much more fun to play with. We went to the doggy beach -where all the dogs were allowed to roam free.
I played in the sand and watched Murphy and Riley, who seemed to have a lot of fun running around with some friends. I sure do love doggies!







Sarah and I had a bunch of fun riding in the car together.



Mom and Dad got cupcakes from this place called "Sprinkles." Mom says that they're really good!

Sarah fell asleep at her high chair, she must have been exhausted from all the fun! I feel so old - I cant remember the last time I fell asleep while eating - it had to be six months ago at least!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi my darling granddaughter, Amelia! I love all the pictures we've all been seeing in your blog thanks so much to your Mommy and Daddy. When we're far away and don't see you as often as we would love, the pictures help a little but we still miss you, and your wonderful parents, so very much. You look so grown up compared to baby Sarah, who also is looking more grown up as she's 6 months old now! You have the most beautiful, radiant smile and your beautiful eyes! I've missed our hugga huggas since I last saw you in August, but pretty soon I'll see you again to hear your new words, watch your new activities, visit at school. You are very busy on the weekends with your family friends and then your great friends at school. I love you and miss you, and Mommy and Daddy too, so very much. All my love, Grandma