Monday, September 22, 2008

My Friend Lily

We had a fun weekend, in town thankfully! Friday night we went out to dinner, had some good pub food. (Daddy really likes pub food!) Saturday we hung out at home in the morning and then went to my friend Lily's birthday party! Lily is my best friend at school, she's great. It was a princess party, check out the princess buffet:


Complete with Ariel's goldfish and snow white's apples! I really enjoyed the goldfish, those are my favorite. They had tiara's for us princesses too! Here are Lily & I:

Lily really enjoyed her cake, it looked pretty good!



I had a lot of fun hanging out with Lily, she is a blast! We gave each other hugs and played in the bounce house. It was a great party!






After the party I went over to Miss Lorraine's house to hang out with her for the evening. Mommy & Daddy went out with Aunty Kat, Uncle Jim, and Aunty Ginny. I stayed up super late and had a great night with Miss Lorraine!

Sunday we had a nice lazy day around the house, just playing and relaxing. This weekend we are headed down to see Sarah, Aunt Lori, and Uncle Chris! I can't wait! I heard there are cupcakes involved...

No comments: