Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Is Time For Football!

I went to my first football game Saturday! We went with a bunch of Mommy's friends from work and had a blast! It all started off with some tailgating before the game. Then we headed to the stadium! Here is the view from our seats...

I took a little nap on Daddy's back. Very comfy...


The Cal Golden Bears took on the Arizona State Sun Devils. It was a good game, the Bears were ahead the whole time! They ended up winning 24-14.

After the game we went back to the cars and BBQ'd some more! I had a great time playing with my new friends Conner and Michael, their Daddy works with Mommy.
Mommy loves the after-bath pictures...she said she just had to throw this one in here:)



Sunday we relaxed around the house until Kristopher & Ella came over. Those two are a blast, we played and played. Had some dinner, had some dessert, played some more.

Here's a picture of me and Mommy playing last night...this was a really happy weekend!

No comments: