Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween! We've had a great few days! Friday we went to visit my friends Abby & Logan. Mom & Dad watch some tv show with their mom & dad, and we either sleep or play. I had a lot of fun with my friends:)

Saturday Marie & Olivier came over to visit. Marie dressed up as a princess! Then Sunday we had breakfast with Marie & Olivier, and then Dad, Mom, and I went to the pumpkin patch! Here are some pictures...






For Halloween, I wanted to be an ewok! Dad and Uncle Chris love these movies, called Star Wars, and I wanted to be a cute animal from the movies! So Grandma made me a costume, thanks Grandma!! We went over to spend Halloween with my friends Kristopher and Ella. Kristopher dressed up as a ghost and Ella was a cat. They looked cool! Everyone ate dinner, then carved pumpkins. Dad's looked really crazy...it looked like a pumpkin that got sick:) hahaha...Then we went trick or treating...well, I rode in my stroller while Kristopher and Ella got some candy. (But I saw Mom & Dad sneak some treats too!)

Here's a picture of me in my costume...


This is a picture of Ella, dressed up as a cat...
Here we are trick or treating by Kristopher & Ella's house, there were a lot of people out! I think we should go back there every year!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
Oh yeah, and I turned 5 months old on Monday! Mommy said she can't believe how big I'm getting. I'm just about sitting up by myself...it's great because then I can watch everything!


1 comment:

Linda said...

Darling Amelia,

You're very welcome for your Halloween costume! You look so adorable as a little ewok. I was very honored to make the costume for you. I love you and can't wait to see you again!!

All my love, Grandma