Monday, October 1, 2007

4 Months Old!!!

Yes, I like to chew on my fingers...

I celebrated my 4 month birthday on Saturday! (Grandma even called to wish me happy birthday!) It's been a great four months. Guess what I figured out on Sunday? How to roll over the other direction! I've got the back-to-tummy thing down, easy peesy! But apparently Sunday early morning, when I was sound asleep on my tummy in my crib, Mommy asked Daddy, "when do you think she will wake up on her back?" And can you believe it??? That morning I rolled back over onto my back! Mommy must have ESP! Then I did it a few more times that day. Hey, that direction is pretty easy!

Today I had my 4 month checkup with my doctor. He said I'm growing like a weed! I'm up to 25 1/2 inches, that's 5 inches since I was born! (So I'm in the 90th percentile for height) I weigh 14 lbs 14 oz (75th percentile), and my head is 17 inches around (94th percentile). So the doctor was really happy with everything! Then I got some more shots, yucky! I cried a little, but Daddy made me feel so much better afterwards. Here are my charts from today...



























I've had my share of ickiness...so far, I've had two colds, one stomach flu, and pink eye:( But I've gotten through most of them! (My second cold is still hanging around.) Mommy & Daddy are so happy because all of those germs make me sleepy...
We went over to Aunt Beepers and Uncle Stephane's house this weekend. My friend Olivier let me play with his cool toy! Check me out with Auntie Beepers!





We've been taking some weekends to be together as a family. No trips recently...but we have a big trip coming up! We are going on our cruise in less than two weeks!! Yippee! Mommy said I get to swim at the beach and feel the warm sun! (But I will be enjoying my whole trip in the shade!) I can't wait!

1 comment:

Miss S said...

Yea Amelia!! Were are almost on vacation!!