Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check out my moves!

So I am now an expert at rolling over! At least from my back to my tummy:) I love it! No more "back" time for me! Plus it makes it a lot easier to grab my toys and play with them! It's great cause now I can sleep on my tummy, I really like that.




So just an update on what else I'm doing...I really like to stick out my tongue! And laugh, A LOT! Here's a picture of me laughing at Daddy...

I'm also talking a lot more, guess I have stuff to say! Here's a little video of me and Daddy having a good nite discussion. You might have to turn up your volume, I was a little sleepy:)





I really like to stand up too...with help from Mommy and Daddy!


So we're doing really well! Daycare is even more fun, all of the big kids come and say hi when I get there. We're just doing a lot of family stuff! Hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Amelia, you darling granddaughter, so precious. I love watching you talk to daddy, trying in your way to let him know how happy you are, so peaceful, about your day at daycare, and then drifting off to sleep feeling so safe, content. You are an absolute angel. I cannot wait to see you again. Love, Grandma