Monday, September 17, 2007

Beach Daze!

Another fun week! I saw my friend Connor on Friday! I got some hugs from an older man (he's 18 months).
Then on Saturday we went to the beach with a bunch of friends. Marie, Olivier, Abbie, Logan, Kristopher and Ella all came with us. Mommy says that I should stay out of the sun, but I still had a good time hanging out in a tent. This is me in my "Champion" pose - Daddy and I play a game where we raise the roof and I giggle.
Here's the whole family in the tent on the beach. Check out dad's funny hat.

Here I am on my play mat. As you can tell, I have mastered tummy time. And since I'm rolling from my back to my front, I get to choose to have tummy time whenever I like - which is pretty much anytime I'm on my own. Ms. Renu at school says that I'm going to be crawling really soon!
On Sunday my grandparents, Bubbie and Zaide came out to visit. My folks said that we met them for lunch first, but I guess I slept through that part. Dad and Zadie even played Wii - which was fun to watch.


No comments: