Monday, September 3, 2007

Family Portraits!

We had family portraits taken this weekend! Everyone said me and Sophie were really good. You can check out all of the pictures here:

It was my first football weekend! Go Gators and Bruins! The Gators beat Western Kentucky (I don't know who they are either) 49-3 and UCLA beat Stanford 45-17. Tonight those stinky Seminoles lost too, whoo hoo!




Me and my new friend Albert!


This weekend we had a fun long weekend. Saturday we went to a party with Daddy's friends from work. Then Sunday we had friends over for a BBQ. Well, it was supposed to be a BBQ, but the grill ran out of gas! So Mommy "grilled" in the kitchen:) My friends Marie and Olivier spent the night and we had a great time! Marie was a blast, she was saying the funniest things!

Then today we went and had portraits taken! Overall, it was a great weekend! Tomorrow is a big day for us, I start daycare. Wow! I went last week for a couple visits, and it seems pretty fun! There are three other kids in my room, Jacob and Natalie (8 months) and Zaire (6 months). My teacher's name is Miss Renu and she is really nice! I think Mommy is more scared about tomorrow than I am!

1 comment:

Miss S said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Hope mommy made it through your first day okay!!