Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What a Trip!


So we just got back from the coolest trip of my life (I know, its only been four months, but still)...

We went on a Caribbean cruise! We left from Miami, went to Haiti (my parents keep stressing that we went to a private beach on Haiti, not Port au Prince, wherever that is), Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We stayed on this huge cruise ship, along with my Grandma and Grandma, Aunt Lori, Aunt Sheri, Uncle Chris, and Aunt Ginny. We had four rooms next to each other, with a shared balcony, so I spent a lot of time with each of them. I also tried to hang out with my grandfolks a lot so that Mom and Dad could enjoy the cruise ship nightlife, whatever that means.


Here are some of the pictures from the cruise - or you can see them all at the link below:
http://www1.snapfish.com/share/p=330231193199472328/l=307471038/g=9400845/cobrandOid=1000131/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB


Here I am in my special life vest. Lucky for me, I only had to wear this once, during muster on the first day. I especially enjoyed the head rest.


This is me on our private balcony! Mom and Dad seemed really intent on keepin me out of the sun, but that didn't stop me from having a great time.


Here I am swimming for the first time! Well, maybe floating better describes it. As long as the water is over 85 degrees, I'm totally happy.


We went shopping in Jamaica, and then for a drink at Margaritaville. Then Grandma and Grandpa took me back to the ship, while my folks hiked Dunn's River Falls.


In Mexico, we went to see some Mayan ruins. I don't remember much about the ruins, but I can tell you it was way too hot! I didn't sweat quite as much as Daddy - but thats cuz I stayed in the shade.


It was tough saying goodbye after such a great trip. Grandma and Grandpa dropped us off at the airport. Back to the daily grind - oh well.

1 comment:

Miss S said...

Amelia, I had a great time on the Cruise with you and your parents! Can't wait until Hawaii!