Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Olivier's Birthday Bash

We celebrated Olivier's birthday last weekend! He's already over the hill - he's one year old already. I can't even imagine what its like to be that old - he has to deal with teeth, and walking (or almost walking) and who knows what else. We went to a kids' gym to celebrate - which was a lot of fun. Everything was padded, which is especially nice now that I'm sitting up. Whenever I got tired of sitting, I could just plop down and it didn't hurt one bit.

Here I am at the party with Logan and Olivier. We watched the big kids ride a rope zip line.


This is Olivier's birthday cupcake. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with a cupcake, and neither was Olivier, apparently. But it sure looked pretty!

Here I am at the park, enjoying my newfound sitting skills. Now that I can sit, I never want to just lay on by back anymore. Nope - I want to see whats going on.

Whee! The swings at the park were awesome! I'm so cool, I only held on with one hand.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness baby girl, we are watching you grow up so fast - sitting already and pushing backwards! You'll be crawling before we know it. Auntie Katy and I both say stop growing until we see you again

I love you so much, Grandma