Monday, November 26, 2007

Almost Six Months Old!

Wow! Can you believe I'm almost a half year old? On Thursday I will be six months old! But today is Monday, so I'm not quite there yet! I did have my six month checkup with the doctor today. I am 27 inches long (2' 3" tall!), 16 lbs 9 oz, and my head is 17 1/4 inches! That puts me in the 92nd percentile for length, 66th for weight, and 86th for head measurement. Cool huh?!? Here are my charts from the doctor...





























All in all, Dr. Lewis is really happy with everything. He said I am all clear to eat solid foods now! So tonight, Mom & Dad introduced me to rice cereal...







It's pretty good stuff! I guess I'll keep eating it:) They said it will be about another week until I get to try something else, I heard they have some stuff called squash or peas or something in the pantry waiting for me!

Videos of me eating will follow shortly.

No comments: