Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Miles of Smiles

I've been having a pretty good time - standing (with mom and dad's help), playing with my new entertainment center thingy, and hanging out with friends. At school on Monday, I figured out how to get from my tummy to sitting up! My teachers couldn't figure out how I did it...they looked over and I was sitting up! They asked each other "did you sit her up?" and found that neither of them sat me up! Cool huh?

Here I am standing (or wobbling). I've got the leg strength - but just not the balance. But I'm getting close! Mommy says I'm "rocking" too...when I am laying on my tummy I like to kick and kick. I end up pushing backwards while I'm there...

Here's me kissing mommy's chin. I tried this once on daddy - but his beard was too itchy:)


Check out my recent conversation with Sophie. I told her about all the fun I was having on my entertainment thingy. She didn't really say anything back to me though? I've also been talking to this baby that I see in the mirror sometimes. She sure is cute!

Have a good week everybody!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Darling granddaughter, Amelia - You are so adorable and precious! What a radiant smile to look at. I love you talking to Sophie. I am very blessed to have gotten your chin kisses, too, and love them! I miss you and love you, Grandma.