Monday, June 9, 2008

My First Week As a One-Year-Old...

So last week was my first week as a whole year old! We pretty much spent the week recovering from all that company and partying. Oh and I spent the week trying out my new toys and clothes! Here is a picture of Daddy and I playing with Mr. Potato Head (thanks Aunty Katy!)...



I had my one-year check up on Thursday. I am up to 30 1/4", 21.3 lbs, and my head is 19" around. That puts me in the 62nd, 52nd, and 100th percentiles. I got a bunch of shots, that part was not fun! Luckily Mommy and Daddy were there to make me feel better afterwards.

After we got through the week, Mommy and Daddy went "out" a couple times. I'm not sure what happened, I hung out with Grandma then went to bed. I heard something about a baseball game then I think they went and saw Beepers and Uncle Stephane. Sunday we went to see my friend Connor for dinner. His little brother or sister is coming any time now! Can't wait to meet him or her! It was a nice evening, we had a lot of fun playing.

Now it's back to the week! Hope everyone has a nice one!

No comments: