Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy And Our Camping Trip!

Just got back from a great weekend! It was Daddy's birthday on Friday so we headed out to meet Kristopher and Ella and go camping! We drove down to Pescadero and set up camp. We brought my wagon so Kristopher pulled Ella & I around in it a lot! We ate some dinner and had a late night. Saturday morning we had breakfast and went to go walk around downtown Pescadero. Then Abby & Logan came out and met us for the afternoon. We all hiked to the beach...

Kristopher even went in the water! Krazy Kristopher!


I rode in the backpack, which was a great ride! Here's a picture of me and Daddy...


We went back and had some ice cream, then took the doggies for a walk in the woods! But when we got back, we had a bit of a "situation" when some ticks were discovered! So there was a mad dash to get everyone searched and safe. Then we had some grilled pizzas for dinner! Ella and I went to bed, but I think everyone else stayed up and hung out by the fire. This morning we got up and had some breakfast, then just played and played in the field area by our camp site. We took another walk, and that darned comfy backpack, I fell asleep:) I woke up back at home! Mommy and Daddy snuck me into the truck and drove home. I had so much fun that I really needed that long nap...

This afternoon has just been taking it easy...time to get ready for a new week!

2 comments:

Linda said...

My most wonderful granddaughter, Amelia - You are growing so fast and it is such joy to watch you with Mommy and Daddy, how much you love them and they love you and each other, a beautiful, perfect family. You are all adorable in your sunglasses! You and your friends had a really fun weekend. All my love, Grandma:)

illy4fsu said...

Wow that backpack definitley looks like fun! Boy are you busy learning new things and traveling. I won't even recognize you the next time you visit.
~Love Auntie Illy