Monday, June 30, 2008

Another busy weekend...

So our regular busy week ended with a busy weekend! Friday night Daddy's poker league came over. Kristopher & Ella came over too! We built a fort, I'm hiding in the fort in this picture...


Saturday Daddy left really early to go rafting with his friends from work. Mommy and I went to Abby's 3rd birthday party! We had a great time. Here is Uncle Jason and Abby with her giant cupcake!

I even considered trying a cupcake! The icing felt really cool...

Here are Olivier and I playing at the water table.
Sunday we went over to Marie & Olivier's house to hang out. Kristopher and Ella came to play too! Check out the fun happening there...
Then we went and beat up on this giant blue seal that was hiding out in their bedroom...

Well, the big kids beat up on the seal. I explored this fort in the corner...

Guess what! I've got a new tooth! It's on the top, right beside my other ones. Daddy says I'm a typical girl...lately I really like to say "shoes" and help put mine on!


No comments: