Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So Active...

So we've had a fun week! After we recovered from all the partying on New Year's Eve, we had a nice, short week. I went to school, played with friends (though a lot of them were still on vacation!), ate, slept. Then Saturday Mommy and I had a fun morning while Daddy played basketball. Saturday Daddy and I went shopping at this big blue and yellow store that Daddy loves (something about lots of electronics, I loved all the lights and sounds!), and I had a really runny nose. Well Daddy went to get tissues out of the diaper bag, and realized, oops! He forgot the diaper bag! So he let me use his sleeve instead:) Saturday night Aunt Beepers and Uncle Stephane brought Marie and Olivier over to play. The grown ups all played that Guitar Hero game again. (I don't really get it, but it sure is pretty to watch!) They all spent the night, then we had breakfast together in the morning. Sunday evening Aunt Kathrin and Uncle Jim brought Kristopher and Ella over, I saw lots of friends this weekend! We went to dinner and they came over to play that guitar game too! Then it was back to school Monday.



Here is a picture of me at my music table from Santa...

It's been a good week at school, I'm learning all sorts of new things! I can crawl at high speed, I can pull myself up, I can get into sitting position - all by myself!


Tuesday after school we went over to Aunt Ginny & Uncle Jason's house to see Abigail and Logan. We hung out, played, it was great!



Here's some video of me practicing a bunch of my new skills.

I'm also trying all sorts of new foods! I like peaches and carrots, but sweet potatoes are my absolute favorite. I've also started looking into eating some finger foods (like puffs or cheerios), to give my two teeth a go at something called "chewing." I will you know how that goes soon.












No comments: