Tuesday, January 29, 2008

8 Months Old Already!

So today I am 8 months old! Mommy and Daddy say they can't believe it. We had a very busy weekend again. Saturday was Marie's birthday party at Pump It Up. That place was something else! It's like a giant indoor bounce house! At first I was a little overwhelmed...there was lots of music, kids running around, my friend Kristopher was seriously bouncing off the walls! Hahaha! But after I had a chance to warm up to it, I really enjoyed watching everyone! Daddy even took me down a slide! Then there was pizza and cupcakes. (I didn't try those, I ate some puffs instead.) here are a couple videos from the party:




Then we went back to Aunt Beepers & Uncle Stephane's house to celebrate Aunt Beepers birthday. That was a late night...

Sunday we went to Logan's baptism. It was really nice, he didn't even mind when they sprinkled water on his head! Then we went back to Aunty Ginny & Uncle Jason's house to have a party. I played with all of my friends, they were all there - Abby & Logan, Marie & Olivier, Kristopher & Ella. It was so much fun, we forgot our camera there!

Here is a video of me bugging Sophie...she's a good sport:)



This weekend will be another busy one...we are headed to Florida for Aunt Illy & Uncle Beav's wedding! We fly out tomorrow night, then come back on Sunday. I will definitely upload some pictures to share! Have a good week!

No comments: