Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Great Weekend!

Man we had a great weekend! It all started off with a special visitor at school Friday afternoon! Mommy & Daddy brought my Great Auntie Chrissie to visit me and my buddies in my classroom! We headed home and our weekend began!

Friday night Daddy's poker buddies came over and they had a tournament. I hung out with my friends Abby & Logan and Kristopher & Ella, and with Auntie Chrissie! Here's a picture of us...


Hahaha...here's Ella playing in my entertainment center! I think she is a little too tall for it!!

Saturday Mommy went out with all the other mommies for "girls' night out." I'm sure they had a good time, but not as good as I did! I got to hang out with Daddy and play all evening! Then today we had a great day, played a lot, went to the Apple store (Daddy loved it, I took a nap), ate some lunch, came home, played some more. It doesn't get much better than that!

This crawling thing is great! I didn't realize how much more fun was to be had in my house! Mommy said I'm a four-wheel-drive, crawling over anything in my way! :) Here is a video of me racing Daddy...



I'm still trying new foods, lately I've been into Apples & Cherries! But better yet, I tried puffs! I even figured out how to get them all by myself! All I need is for someone to open the jar for me, then I can take care of the rest! Next up, figuring out how to use a spoon...

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Precious girl! You are a speedy girl on all fours and to see your beautiful smile at the end of the video is the perfect way to start my day! I'm so happy you got to spend time with my sister, your Great Auntie Chrissie, and I can't wait to spend time with you next week when you're here in Florida and give tons of grandma hugs and kisses. Auntie Chrissie told me how much she loved spending time with you, Mommy, and Daddy, and what a truly sweet, loved, and adored baby girl you are. I love you so. Grandma