Monday, February 16, 2009

Our Snowy Adventure!


What a weekend! Well it all started with my arm hurting a bit last week...I don't know what happened, but Daddy took me to the doctor and he said it was a normal thing that happens to kids my age. He fixed it and I feel much better now! So that was Friday afternoon...then we packed up Cody and headed down to Abby & Logan's house. (Cody stayed there for the weekend.) We had fun, played, then had dinner, and then hit the road! We thought there would be traffic, but boy were we in for a surprise!


I heard Mommy & Daddy telling the story. It was boring, so I just went to sleep. But they said the drive wasn't bad because of traffic, but because of the snow! Apparently we had to stop to put chains on lower than anyone had heard of before! So the trip up took a little longer than planned. We got to Aunt Sher-bear's house and I went to bed!


Saturday we woke up and had some breakfast and headed up past Mount Rose to see Kristopher & Ella. I thought it was going to be normal, but then Mommy & Daddy made me put boots and big heavy clothes on! It was no fun! I did enjoy the sled ride with Daddy, though. Kristopher & Ella were looking pretty cool sliding down the hill! After some lunch we went to check back in with them. Aunty Kat and their grandpa were teaching them to ski! Daddy said we will definitely be doing that in a few years! We had dinner with Ginny & Jim and I went to bed while Daddy & Uncle Steph went to gamble.


Sunday we took it easy, hung out around the house. I had a great time with Pugboat, Aunt Sher-bear was dog sitting. He is just the right size! Mommy & Aunt Sher-bear went to some place called The Chocolate Bar. I decided to hang out with Daddy & Uncle Steph instead.


Monday we went and had breakfast at this famous place in Reno called Peg's. I had an awesome Mickey Mouse pancake! Daddy and Uncle Steph had the special breakfast plates, they liked them a lot! Mommy just had some french toast. But then we hit the road! Traffic was bad, I slept for a while, but not as much as Uncle Steph!












No comments: