Monday, February 2, 2009

Friends & Football Weekend

Saturday we spent the day hanging out with Cody mostly. He's got a lot of energy, even more than me! We hiked to the dog park and ran around with a lot of other doggies! It was a blast!


Uncle Stephane came over Saturday night and hung out. Sunday we went out to Kristopher & Ella's house to watch the big game! My friend Lily came over and brought her parents along! It was great to see her! We had a lot of fun playing while the grownups all watched the football game. Check out all the pics...



2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi my darling granddaughter, Amelia! I love my valentine's presents from you, and your card is adorable! Thank you so very much for sending them. Mommy thinks I'll use the blanket with all the pictures of you and I together on it, but I have to hang it up for everyone to see, like art, the best kind of art - made by children we love and adore! Your art work on my envelope makes me feel as if you are sitting in my lap coloring. It is so fun to look at the slide shows Mommy and Daddy have set up on your blog and see how much you are growing. I cannot wait to see you next week. I love you so very much and miss you, Mommy, Daddy, and Cody. All my love, Grandma:)

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Hey! Amelia has a blog too! I'm glad you found the superbowl party post. We had a great time. Next time you guys go camping, we'd love to tag along.