Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alligators, Doggies, and Cousins, Oh My!

We had a great trip to Orlando this weekend! We flew out Friday after lunch. I even got my own seat! It was super cool! We got to Orlando pretty late, but everyone was there to pick me up. We went back to Grandma's and Mommy said I was supposed to go to bed, but there was too much fun to be had to go to bed! Grandma showed me the cabinets that Mommy used to empty and hide in when she was my age! Eventually it was really time for bed...

The next morning we had some breakfast (Grandma baked my favorite oatmeal!) and headed out to Clermont to see Mommy's friend Wendy and her husband Warren. I haven't seen them since I was very little, at their wedding! Check out this picture of us...
Anyways, her little baby was due that day! But we hung out for a while, waiting to see if something was going to happen. But no baby that day!
After that we went over to see Aunty Illy's new house, it's gigantic! Then we went over to my cousin Kalani's house for a BBQ. I even met my newest cousin, Bailey. She was down visiting with her parents, Jason & Amber, from Wisconsin. Kalani is the coolest! She drove me around in her Escalade, did my makeup, painted my fingernails!
Sunday Mommy's friend Elissa came over to visit. It's been a while since I've seen her too! Then we went to Aunty Katy's zoo. They just opened a new white gator exhibit and I couldn't wait to see it. When we got there we went straight to the giant tortoises. I got to go in and pet them! We watched a gator wrestling show, Daddy held a python and touched a porcupine, it was great! After the zoo we went back to Aunty Katy's house to play rock band and have some pizza. Some place called Mellow Mushroom or something? Mommy & Aunty Katy were sure excited.
Monday morning it was time to get on the plane:( We had a nice trip back, Daddy and I took long naps on the plane. We got home, unpacked, and got ready for the week!







No comments: