Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun Times!

So we had another fun weekend! On Friday we went to music in the park in Brentwood. I love music and I love dancing, so I really loved dancing in the park with Kristopher and Ella. Then on Saturday, Marie, Olivier, Kristopher, Ella, Connor and baby Katie came over to our house to have some bar-b-q. I've been told that I'm a picky eater, but I do enjoy those potato chips !


Here's Marie and Kristopher on our patio hanging out with me. I sure would like it if Kristopher shared some of that apple juice.
On Sunday, we went with Logan to Pixieland, a tiny amusement park in Concord. The best part about the place - its designed just for kids my age. Here I am, driving with Daddy.

Next I went on the tea cups with Mommy, Logan and Aunt Ginny. Dad told us to spin faster, but Mommy said I would get too dizzy. (Logan & I are inspecting the tea cup.)
I also took a train ride around the park. I saw a turtle and a bunny on the side of the train, although I was a bit more interested in sticking my hands out the windows on the train (you cant see the windows on the picture, they're pretty close to the floor).

Another busy weekend coming up. We're going to go camping with the whole gang at Lake Chabot. I can't wait for the long weekend to start!

No comments: