Monday, August 11, 2008

Camping at Lake Chabot

So at the beginning of the week Grandma noticed my sneak-a-tooth! Number 12, it's here! Now I have six teeth on top, six on the bottom.

I showed off a new skill too...sign language! I like to use the symbol for "more" a lot! It's pretty handy. Hahaha...no pun intended! (Or maybe it was!)

We left Friday to go camping at Lake Chabot with Kristopher, Ella, Alyssa, and Amanda. We had a good night, stayed up late. Then we got up in the morning and ran laps inside the trailer! It's a great way to wake up our parents! Saturday we had some pancakes (my favorite!) and then went for a hike. I rode in the backpack with Daddy, and it was so fun when he ran and jumped! But after a while of looking at trees, I decided to take a nap. I woke up and we were still hiking! Eventually we got back and I got to play with Kristopher while everyone else took a nature walk. We had pizzas for lunch - yummy!


Abby and Logan joined us for the afternoon. Lots of playing, getting dirty. We had dinner and then played some more! It was exhausting!


Then it was time for bed. Sunday morning we got up and had french toast and Daddy made omelettes for everybody! Then we packed up and headed home. At home we just had an easy afternoon, just hanging out.

1 comment:

Linda said...

My sweet precious granddaughter, Amelia, I loved spending three weeks at your house. I was so happy you remembered me from when I was out a few weeks earlier for your birthday! Your beautiful smile (yes with all those teeth), your beautiful eyes, your wonderful giggle, all the words you are saying warm my heart like nothing else and I miss you already. Auntie Katy and I just dropped you, Mommy, and Daddy off at the airpot here in Fla and Katy and I miss you three so much, only been an hour. You are such a joy to be with, to baby sit, to pley with. I loved picking you up from school in the afternoon after I'd work and you and I would have our own play time. You bring me more joy than I can put into words. I love you so much and miss you already. All my love, Grandma