Sunday, May 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

What a weekend! First, I had my very first swimming lessons. I liked the water, and I liked the games our class played. I'm still not sure about this kicking and rowing thing, but I don't mind hanging out in the water.




Next, we went to Logan's first birthday party. As you can see, he was really ready to party. I also learned about carpooling - we did our part to save the planet.






Then we went camping with Christopher and Ella in Pescadero. I love the outdoors, and of course the Tellez trailer makes the outdoors that much more comfortable. Check out Daddy in my built-in crib!






Finally, for Mother's day we went to Gilroy Gardens with Marie and Olivier. They have all these great rides made just for kids my age. Plus, I tried ice cream for the first time - it was awesome!


And of course, it was my first Mother's day (and Mommy's first too)! I even made her a special card to celebrate (with some help from my teachers). As you can see in these pictures, my Mommy and I had a great first Mother's day together.






2 comments:

shamrockgrl74 said...

Congrats on Amelia going under water!

Linda said...

Lori, my wonderful daughter - Congratulations on your very first exciting and wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have you for a daughter and Amelia is very blessed to have you for her Mommy. You have given us such a wonderful gift of Amelia, and you are going to have so many fantastic years ahead of you. I love you both, Mom