Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Road Trip!

Another week, another busy weekend...it started with Friday night with my friends while Mommy & Daddy had a night out. Saturday morning we had swim class again, and it was just as fun as last time! Check out this picture of me and Daddy...


Then it was off to Reno! We went up to see Aunt Sher-bear, Aunt Lori, Uncle Chris, and Baby Sarah! She is getting so big! That evening we hung out with Aunt Sher-bear and Sarah, and Sarah's grandparents (Aunt Lori & Uncle Chris went to a party!). Sheri got some new game, all the grown ups had a blast playing it. Sarah and I just played with our toys. Daddy was waiting up for Uncle Chris to go gambling, but for some reason they didn't go out? Here he is "napping" with Potter...

Sunday we had breakfast together and went to see Aunt Sher-bear's new condo. It's really pretty! Then we went back to her place, had some snacks, played some games. Then Sarah's grandparents made dinner for us. Daddy said he ate the best ribs and baked beans he's ever had! I enjoyed hanging out with Sarah and her doggies...

We even kicked off my birthday celebration! Sarah's grandma put this candle thing into a cookie, it really caught my eye! (Daddy said something about how some day I will like this fire stuff like he does, Mommy said don't listen to that because Daddy's just silly.) Daddy helped put it out and then I even tried a bite of the cookie! I think Riley and Murphy really wanted to try it too.


Then we hit the road, headed home. When I woke up it was the next morning and I was in my crib! Now that is the way to travel!

Mommy said this weekend is going to be much quieter and we are not taking any road trips. That sounds good to me! I've got to get ready to P-A-R-T-Y!!!

3 comments:

Miss S said...

Yeah! Amelia, I had a great time with you! Your walking skills are so awesome! And your new friend Potter made the blog!!

Linda said...

Hi my Sweetest Granddaughter, Amelia:) Auntie Katy and I can't wait to see you next week and be there for your 1st birthday, what a wonderful day to celebrate. Already a year since we were with Mommy and Daddy at the hospital when you were born. Grandma can't wait to see you walking. Mommy says you're doing so well and your great friend Sheri wrote about your awesome walking skills. I can't wait for Grandma hugs and kisses, listening to you talk, spending time with you. Hard to believe we haven't seen you in 3 months. Then Grandpa and Uncle Ed and so many friends and lots of family from all over are coming for your party Saturday - a wonderful day of happiness and joy all for you, my beautiful granddaughter!! I love you and can't wait to see you, Mommy and Daddy. All my love, Grandma.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Amelia!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!!