Thursday, December 6, 2007

Peas!

So I have tried something new--peas! They are pretty tasty! Mom & Dad said they smell funny, but they taste alright! So far, I've had rice cereal, squash, and now peas. Mom & Dad said I can start something else maybe Sunday...I hope they pick something good!

I got some pictures taken earlier this week. Here are a few of the good ones!






I also had to get shots Tuesday. They were not fun, but Daddy made me feel a lot better afterwards. Mommy said she couldn't watch, silly Mommy!

I'm still trying to figure out this crawling thing...I've got my feet moving like crazy, I'm just not sure what to do with my hands yet? So for now I like to just kick around and play:)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi precious granddaughter, Amelia. Your pictures are adorable, such pure joy to open and look at every day! I can't wait to see you in two weeks, see how you've grown, and give you lots of Grandma hugs and kisses, and I know Grandpa, Auntie Katy and Uncle Ed feel the same way. We can't wait to see your mommy and daddy, too. You will be giving us such a special holiday this year. All my love, Grandma.