Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh What Fun...

We had a busy weekend! Friday Auntie Lori came into town. We went out to dinner, then Mommy, Auntie Lori, and I hung out for the evening. (Daddy went to play poker) Saturday we threw a party for Auntie Lori and my cousin who is coming in March! It was a great time, I met a new friend! Her name is Tabitha. She is only 11 days younger than me! Here is a picture of us hanging out:




Here's a picture of Auntie Lori & Uncle Chris from the party...


After that party, Mommy & Daddy went to Daddy's firm's Christmas party. I stayed home with Uncle Chris and Auntie Lori.

Sunday we went out to Aunt Kathrin & Uncle Jim's house for brunch! It was great, there was a giant Christmas tree!! The whole tree couldn't fit in one picture!! There was so much great food, tons of presents, and lots of wrapping paper!


Here are a couple pictures of me and Olivier...

Everyone said Olivier was "mackin" on me...but I don't know what that means...he is pretty cute though!



And just for fun, here's another video of me eating! As you can see, I sure do enjoy eating.


No comments: