Thursday, December 13, 2007

Guess what...a tooth!

So it looks like my first tooth is coming in! I've been feeling it for a little while, and it helps when I chew on my fingers. So pretty soon I can start trying real food! This week we added applesauce and green beans to my menu choices. I overheard Mommy whisper to Daddy that the green beans smell really funny...I don't really mind how they smell, I'm just excited to try a new food!

Here is another picture from our portraits...

We had a nice weekend. Saturday night my Aunty Ginny came and stayed with me while Mommy & Daddy partied! They went to Mommy's company Christmas party. I had a good time hanging out with Aunty Ginny. This week we haven't done too much, but Daddy surprised Mommy today! Mommy was a little down because we have been too busy to hang up decorations, but Daddy snuck home today while Mommy was working and hung lights outside! I've never seen these lights before, but they sure are pretty! And it made Mommy really happy, good job Daddy!

We have a busy weekend...tomorrow my Aunty Lori is coming to visit, then Uncle Chris is coming on Saturday. Mommy & her friends are having a baby shower for Aunty Lori (my little cousin is coming in March!) Then that night Mommy & Daddy are going to Daddy's company Christmas party. Then Sunday Aunt Kathrin & Uncle Jim are having a brunch for everyone. It sounds like a great weekend!

No crawling yet...but I want to get through this tooth thing first. Maybe I'll crawl when we get to Florida next week?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi precious baby girl! So exciting..your first tooth! Yayyy!! We get to see you and your new tooth in one week. You are going to be the best Christmas present to us all this year. We love you so much and can't wait to see you, Mommy, and Daddy next week. All my love, Grandma.