Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Times

So we went to Mommy's company picnic last Sunday at the country club. Everyone was so nice! Mommy said that all the ladies just wanted to hold me, and all the guys wanted to know when Mommy was coming back to work. Dad went swimming and diving in the pool - he said maybe next year I could join him. He said that I couldn't go this year because of the chlorine.

Enjoy the photos!

Just chilling in the morning. Thought I'd brighten your day with a smile - which isn't that uncommon a sight in the A.M.
My folks are always arguing - am I left handed or right handed? Here I am sucking my right thumb. Mom's going to tease dad about this one all week!


Here I am with my buddy Minnie! She and I like to hang out on my play mat and on my boppie.

Dad and I like to spend time dancing on the couch. As you can see, I've got no problems keeping my head up, and as long as dad supports my arms, I wont fall down!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, sweet baby girl you are just beautiful! Maybe you'll have a daytime thumb and a nighttime thumb like your Auntie Katy. All my love, Grandma.

Miss S said...

Hello Amelia! Your growing so fast! Can't wait to see you!
Love Aunt Sherbear