Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Head's Up!

So it's official! I now enjoy tummy time! All of the sudden, I noticed that if I look up while I'm on my tummy, I can see stuff! Like Minnie Mouse, she's really cute:) I really want to roll over, but Mommy says I should take things a baby step at a time...

Last week we went to this place where Daddy and Mommy said I'm going to hang out, called daycare. There will be three other babies there with me, one girl and two boys. I was tired, so I slept most of the time we were there. Mommy and I are going back to visit more this week.

Saturday we went over to our friends' house to celebrate Ginny's birthday! I hung out with Abigail, Logan, Marie, and Olivier. Then Marie and Olivier spent the night, and we hung out again on Sunday! I met a new friend Sunday, his name is RJ. He is two weeks older than me. (My Daddy went to law school with his daddy, John.) It was a fun time!

Something mysterious happened...
This morning when Mommy woke up, she noticed that I turned around in my crib! She and Daddy were really excited. I had a great time freaking them out! Hahahaha!


1 comment:

Miss S said...

I love the chair!!! You look so cute in it!!