Sunday, July 17, 2011

End of the Trip...

We had a BBQ and pool party on Saturday!  We invited all our friends and family and had such a great time.  Lots of swimming!  Check out me getting ready to jump in the pool!



Mommy & I swimming...


Grandpa manning the grill...


It was such a blast hanging out with my cousins!  Reef and Bailey came over.  Here's Reef playing Grandpa's steel drum!


And me sharing Grandma's dinner with her:)


And Amelia & Bailey eating popsicles!


As much as we had, we did have to go home:(  We headed off to the airport bright and early.  After our layover, the captain of the plane called Amelia's name over the speaker!  I heard, "Amelia, please come to the cockpit.  The captain needs your assistance."  So she ran up there and he let her sit in the pilot's seat!!  Check her out!

No comments: