Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day At Disney!



We had a fabulous trip to Disney today!!  Aunty Katy, Daddy, Mommy, & I headed off bright and early to EPCOT.  We were even there as they were opening the gates, who knew they did a countdown?  We raced off to ride Soarin'...I've never ridden it, and thought about not riding it, but Mommy convinced me.  And am I glad I did!  So fun!  Except I totally thought there was real stuff!  Someone swung at a golf ball on the screen and I jumped because I thought it was coming right at me!  Then Aunty Katy & I did some shopping for Aidan, yeah, for Aidan, while Mommy & Daddy rode Test Track.  (I decided I would rather shop this time!) Then we had lunch, and headed off to meet some of my favorite Disney people!  Aurora, Belle, Marie Kitty, and the Beast in France, Aladdin & Jasmine in Morocco, a stop to hide from the rain and eat some gelato in Italy, and then Mulan in China!  So fun!  By then I was exhausted, so I took a little nap on the ride over to Hollywood Studios.

Over there we watched the Beauty and the Beast show, and the Little Mermaid show!  And we saw the 3D Muppets show.  What a blast!  Then we had dinner in the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.  You sit in cars and watch silly movies!  In the dark!  I had a great sundae with Mickey Mouse sprinkles.  Then we headed back to see a few fireworks at EPCOT, and hit the road.  Long day, but so so fun!

No comments: