Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun With Grandma

So Grandma & I were doing some reading together.  I decided to try on her glasses, see what those things are all about!




Friday night we went out to dinner before Aunty Katy & Uncle Eddie had to leave for the airport.  I wish they could have stayed forever!

Saturday we went to swim class, and then Saturday night us girls had a night with Grandma while Mommy & Daddy went out to dinner with one of Mommy's cousins.  Mommy said she hasnt seen this cousin in like 17 years!  I don't even know how long that is!




Sunday my friends came over for brunch.  We had a super good time.  Check out Penny & Olivier playing...


And here are Marie & I playing with my castle...


And I love to make Cinderella dance with her prince...


Grandma broght a cool present from my cousin Dede.  It's a Backyardigans slip n slide!  So fun!

No comments: