Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Practice Halloween

This weekend Daddy flew out to New York City for his friend's wedding. Obviously, since Baby Sister is coming pretty soon, Mommy and I stayed home. Luckily Aunt Beepers came to stay with us!

Daddy saw all the cool spots in NYC - the World Trade Center construction site, the Brooklyn Bridge, the diner from Seinfeld!


He said he had a really great time, though we missed him like crazy!
Friday night we had dinner with Abby & Logan. It was great to see them! Saturday Aunt Beepers came over. We took Cody to the dog park, had some lunch, took a nap. Then we headed out to Kristopher & Ella's house for some pre-Halloween trick or treating!
I loved my costume! I dressed up as Nemo!
My costume even had a tail!
Here we all are, ready to trick or treat!
It was a lot of fun!
Sunday we did a little shopping, then had lunch and nap. Then we just hung around the house. Then on Monday, Daddy came home! So happy to have him back!

No comments: