Monday, March 30, 2009

Monterey Bay Aquarium

As you can tell by my title, we went to the aquarium on Saturday! Abby & Logan met us down there for a day of exploring! Check out Mommy & I practically in the penquin exhibit!


Daddy takes really cool pictures...upside-down jellyfish!



They have all kinds of fun stuff, including slides inside! Here I am on the slide. (And yes, my dress is all wet...they also have a fun play area where you can get all wet!)



After all that playing, we had some dinner. I heard the seafood was good at this place, but I decided to stick to something I love, spaghetti:)

But the fun didn't end there, we went and had dessert nearby! Check out the size of my giant cookie!


It was fun, but exhausting. I slept the entire ride home (well, it was past my bedtime!).

No comments: