Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah Beth!

This weekend we headed up to Reno to celebrate Sarah Beth's first birthday! The drive up there this time was muuuuch better. We made it up in no time! We did stop along the way to meet Kristopher & Ella at Chick-Fil-A for dinner. (Mommy's favorite!)

Friday morning we got up not feeling so well, so Mommy and I hung out at the hotel while Daddy went to snowboard in the mountains. I heard it was snowing a lot, so I'm kinda glad I didn't go! We had lunch with Marie & Olivier and played for a while in their room. Then we went to pick up Daddy, Aunty Kat, and Uncle Steph (who were still snowboarding/skiing). Then we went to Aunt Sher-Bear's house for dinner. We hung out while Mommy and the girls went out for dinner. I heard they went to this place called the Chocolate Bar, which sounds yummy!

Saturday it was time to party! We went to Jump Man Jump, which is a huge indoor inflatable playground! I took a nap at the beginning, but really had fun running around afterwards.

Sarah had a great party! She really dug her cake, check her out!



After all the festivities, we went back to Aunt Sher-Bear's to play. Daddy and the boys went out to dinner and stuff, I have no idea where they went. They didn't tell us kids about it...but we had a blast playing that night!


Sunday we had another great breakfast at Peg's! I do love the Mickey Mouse pancake there! This time they loaded it up with bananas for me:) Then we drove back, and got back in record time! What a fun weekend!




No comments: