Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turkey Day 2008

Whew, what a weekend! Even though it was long it seemed to fly by! We left home after lunch, and hit the road. (Along with about a million other people!) Mommy & Daddy said the roads were crowded, so the drive was long. I got bored, so I fell asleep some where along the way. I guess we got down to Southern California pretty late, but I slept through it.

Thursday morning we woke up and played a lot! I really like playing catch with doggies:) Sarah came over and visited and played until dinner time. It was fun to eat dinner together!

Friday we hung out, had breakfast, then went to meet Sarah, Aunty Lori, and Uncle Chris at a park in Riverside to have our pictures taken! A really really nice friend of Aunty Lori's, Amy, took our pictures. Those will be posted later:) After the pictures we went back to Sarah's house for some dinner.

Saturday after breakfast we headed out to a gigantic mall called South Coast Plaza. Sarah sat on Santa's lap and got her picture taken. We went to lunch at this great place called the Rainforest Cafe! There are animals everywhere! I learned what a gorilla says, Daddy and I kept pretending to be gorillas when we heard them making noise. Grandma and I played in the gift shop, looking at all the animals and fish in there! The balloon guy even made a balloon monkey for me!

After lunch we rode the carousel, so fun! The moms all shopped a little while us kids hung out with our dads. Then we headed back to have dinner with some fam'.

Sunday morning we had some breakfast, then hit the road. It was a loooong drive back, but luckily I had lots of entertainment between Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Maybe next year we fly!





No comments: