Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Dinner

This weekend was our annual Pre-Thanksgiving dinner! Everyone came over and brought lots of food, and we had so much fun! It all started with some cooking...I helped Mommy and Grandma make the stuffing. Actually, Mommy thought I was helping, but I was really just stealing pieces of bread out of Mommy's bowl! It was so nice of her to tear the bread up for me! We had a pretty big turkey! It wasn't quite as big as me, though! The turkey went in the oven, we had some lunch, Daddy & I took a nap. When I woke up, my friends were here! Marie & Olivier were first, then Logan arrive (Abby went to a party, but came a little later), then Aurora, and then Kristopher & Ella! It was a full house! And a full garage!

After a great dinner, we came back inside to play. We had a silly hat dance in the living room. I didn't realize how many hats I have! After lots of playing, we were all really tired. It was time for bed! Marie & Olivier and Kristopher & Ella decided to spend the night! So the fun carried on Sunday! We had a great breakfast and hung out until everyone had to go home. Such a great weekend!






Sunday night Uncle Tony came over for dinner. It was great to see him!

1 comment:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun time! Sorry we missed it!