Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Weekend

I've totally got this trick-or-treat thing down! Connor helped me perfect the skill Friday night. We went over to his house for dinner then out to trick-or-treat! Here I am, as a happy kangaroo!

Connor was a lion. Good thing he is so tall, so he could reach the doorbells! We had a great time. We went out with his mommy, Michelle, their new friend Adriana, my Mommy, and my Daddy. Baby Katy stayed at the house with her daddy, Shawn, and handed out candy. After we collected a lot of candy, we went back to the house and played. So much fun!





Saturday morning we went to gymnastics and had a blast! We learned about "on" and "off." I showed Mommy how I know to climb up ladders! We played with the parachute, bubbles, jumping, sliding. But then I was tired...back home for a nap.

Saturday afternoon we went to my friend Jason's birthday party. It was a big party! There were balloons everywhere! Music, crowns and magic wands, and music! I love to dance! We had some dinner, then we watched a magician! He was sooo funny! He even had a bunny rabbit! Then we had cake and it was time for bed...

Sunday Kristopher & Ella came over to hang out while their mommy & daddy went to a grown up party. We had a picnic lunch in the living room, then went on an adventure to the park! We caravaned down there, riding in the wagon and my car. We played with bubbles and Kristopher chased a doggie around! Then we hiked down to the lake and threw rocks in for a while. Then it was time for a nap...

When I woke up, Kristopher and Ella had gone to another party. But Marie and Olivier came over! We had a great time, playing around the house and snacking on cheese and crackers (my favorite!). Then Kristopher & Ella came back over! We had dinner at the picnic table in the living room, and then just took it easy for the evening. After everyone left I was ready for bed...it was a great end to a great weekend!

1 comment:

illy4fsu said...

So adorable!!! We miss you Amelia!!
Love
Uncle Beav & Aunt Illy