Sunday, April 27, 2008

Trip Down South

Last weekend we went down south to visit everyone. It started with a rough week for us...Mommy was pretty sick most of the week. So Daddy started the bedtime drive to Aunt Lori & Uncle Chris's house. I slept the whole time, so there wasn't anything exciting for me! But when I woke up in the morning I got to meet Baby Sarah! She's so pretty and little! I can't wait until she's big enough to play!


Here's a picture of the happy family...Aunt Lori, Uncle Chris, and Baby Sarah:

Here's a picture of Aunt Sher-bear with Baby Sarah:

I had a lot of fun playing with Murphy and Riley. Even better, I had fun playing in their water bowl! Mommy didn't like it very much when I did it...she kept trying to distract me. But I knew what my goal was...play in the water bowl! Here's me and Riley, visiting at the sliding door...


They also had a really cool kleenex box. No matter how many tissues I removed, a new one was always there - ready for me to take out. I bet this could help with that global warming thing.

No comments: